Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Please pray for Layla Grace

I'll be honest, I can't bring myself to fully read their story, but the newest updates break my heart. As a parent, my worst fear is something happening to my child. I literally don't think I'd be able to go on. Which is a big reason why I can't read the whole story. I empathize too easily with people and end up feeling their pain as if it was my own. I can't even begin to imagine the terror and pain Layla's parents and sisters are feeling right now.

Layla is slowly passing away. She has a neuroblastoma. There are no more words needed. Just prayers.

If you'd like to read more about little Layla's battle visit http://laylagrace.org/. You can also donate to a fund set up in her name.



1 comment:

  1. This breaks my heart. And even though my oldest son is a cancer survivor, I can't even imagine what they are going through. Hearing about little ones not making it and not beating cancer never gets easier.

    Many thoughts and prayers to them.

    ReplyDelete