Thursday, March 11, 2010

and the verdict is...

Well I've been a bit out of comission the last few days and today I found out why. I have the swine flu. Awesome, right?

Now I get to take robitussin, and tylenol as well as wear a mask when I nurse Buggy. I'm staying away from her as much as possible. My father is helping to watch her during the day so I can rest as much as possible. Thank God for him. He's been a blessing.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated that Buggy not get this. I really don't want my little one to suffer like this.

Also, remember to enter into our Little ModChic giveaway. It ends tomorrow at noon!

Good luck everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, I hope you get better soon! And I hope that Buggy doesn't get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the swine flu. It sucks. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete