Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mommytography

Well, I've recently caught the photography bug. I've always loved photography, and always tried to take artsy fartsy shots, but I've never had a good enough camera to actually play with. My father recently got an Olympus E410 and I've been playing around with it for about a year or so. Then, I produced the beautiful spawn I call Buggy, and just take pictures of her everyday, sometimes dozens, sometimes hundreds. I'm really trying to learn how to be a better photographer. I can edit the crap out of a picture and make it look good, but the actual composition, exposure and skill of photography has always been out of my grasp.

Here's a few shots I took today of Buggy modelling her new bow and headband from Little Mod Chic, an adorable little shop of baby boutique items that Buggy just had to have. She told me so. It wasn't me, it was her!

All photos shot with Olympus E410 and are SOOC (straight out of camera


1/50, f/5.6, ISO 800


1/30, f/5.6, ISO 800


1/50, f/5.6, ISO800


1/30, f/5.6, ISO 800


1/30, f/5.6, ISO 800


I would love some constructive criticism :)

No comments:

Post a Comment