Sunday, February 21, 2010

Over the river and through the woods

to GG's house we went!

Today, we went with my mom and dad over to my grandmother's house. Buggy loves her GG and enjoys any chance she has to spend with her. We went over to help my grandma clean her garage out a bit. It's been a little cluttered since my granddaddy passed away in December 08, and if you knew my grandma, you would know cluttered is not how she rolls. She's neat as a pin, and even that isn't descriptive enough. She's 83 years old and still scrubs her floors everyday and her house is spotless. Spot. Less. Fo realz.

Anyway, we had a great time. I took my camera and took a TON (234) pictures of the random flora around her house, as well as some pics of the Hubster and Buggy. So be prepared for an onslaught of pictures. There will be a lot. A lot, a lot.

Anyway, a few pictures of our visit from today.

Buggy fell asleep on the way. She reached over and grabbed my dad's hand, pulled it to her and laid her head on it, and fell asleep. My dad was in heaven.

Then, she hung out with GG for a while. She'd just woken up, notice the telltale far off gaze of sleepiness?

Then we headed outside and played for a few minutes before we got down to the cleaning business.

Apparently, Buggy does not appreciate all the kisses we give her. I think this photo is by far, my favorite, don't you agree?

Yes, that's my baby, rocking the shamrock.

A rare and albeit terrible photo of me, but I needed a new one.
 I don't often get to be in the pictures with my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment