Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Swag

Went to Target yesterday because we needed a few items, mainly a highchair. Buggy has recently decided that she doesn't want to eat baby food anymore, but would rather try and feed herself. We didn't have a highchair, only a small booster type seat, and figured that a highchair would be best to get so we could fasten her in and let her try and feed herself puffs or cheerios. I found a highchair that I LOVE and since we had a Target gift card, decided to go ahead and pick it up.

As soon as we fastened her in, she started laughing and really just enjoyed it. She also loved the print, which made me happy since I like it so much. Apparently she likes owls. When she really enjoys something, she plays with her feet. She turns them in and rubs them together and its really cute. Well, she started doing that while she was sitting in her chair, so I of course, grabbed a quick shot.
 
The chair is the Graco "Little Hoots" collection. LOVE!

While we were there, my mom and I just walked around and ended up in the home goods section, looking at the kids bedding and decor. My mom found this ginormous lady buy bean bag. Of course, Nana ended up buying it for Buggy. And in turn, Buggy showed her Nana how appreciative she was. Homegirl flippin' loves this thing.


And finally, we bought a few new bibs and a new toy for Buggy. We can't walk down a toy aisle anymore without, I'm not going to name any names, but someone small hanging halfway out of the cart trying to grab everything. And since this certain little person who will remain nameless loves Mommy's phone so much, we got her one of her own. It's obviously not as cool as Mommy or Daddy's but, it seems to be a hit...for now.


Oh, and before I forget, this trip taught me that I am no longer allowed to go into Target anymore. I end up leaving it with way more than I need, and way less money in the bank account than should be. *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. That happens everytime I go in that store. That bug is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same highchair and love it!! Sometimes DS just likes to play in it - and be up at a higher level. Cute pics - going to steal the foot idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em has the same outfit that Addy is wearing. It's adorable!!! Love the high chair too! So cute!

    ReplyDelete