Sunday, February 21, 2010

Floral pics!

I told you they were coming.

As you know, I've been working on my photography skillz, and while I'm still completely lacking in the super awesome department, I think these all turned out really well. So, I will now subject you to all the photos I took at my grandmothers house of all of her beautiful flowers and grounds.

So there.

I'd love to know what you think, and any constructive criticism. Like I said, I'm far from professional, but I do want to improve. Any suggestions? Comments? Criticisms?


I LOVED these red flowers that were hanging up on my grandmothers front porch. Seriously, they photographed so beautifully. That's why you'll see a bunch of shots of them.

I also thought these berries were really pretty.

Her beautiful tulip tree. Spring is almost here!

Working on my focus. These two trees were perfect for that.

Working on my macro.


...and my toggle focus.

Okay, let me have it. Please give me your thoughts.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment