Friday, June 18, 2010

5 days until Buggy is a toddler

*hyperventilates*

Seriously people, I can't believe that in 5 days I will have a toddler

5 days!

Where has this past year gone? I look at my little girl and can't believe that she's been here for a year, and yet, it also feels like she's always been here. I can't imagine what my life would be like without her, and can barely remember life before her. It's like she's always been a part of me (which I guess biologically speaking, a part of her HAS) and yet, she's only been on this earth for a year.

So in honor of the BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE, I present a glimpse of vintage Buggy:



Yup, thats the little Bugster fresh out of Mommy. Gosh, I can't stand it. She was so leetle! My how she's grown.
And you know what? I wouldn't trade anything for this amazing year we've had. Seriously, best year of my life.



1 comment: