Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Buggy!

Today is my little girls birthday! I can't believe a year has gone by already. I swear I just had her.


Buggy you have changed my life completely and for the better. I can't imagine life without you and I feel so honored to be your mom. I love you more than life itself and I can't wait to see you grow and see the girl you become. Everyday just keeps getting better.

While I may cry a bit today, I'm not sad you are growing up. I love the little girl you are becoming. I do miss the sweet snuggly baby you once were, but I wouldn't change our time together for anything. This past year has been the best year or my life and I'm so incredibly happy to have these beautiful memories for the rest of my life: bringing you home from the hospital and sleeping with you on my chest in the recliner for the first 3 weeks because I was too scared to put you down, watching you roll over for the first time and the shock that ran across your face, you sleeping in the pack n play beside me at Christmas while your lullaby CD floated throughout the house, you learning to crawl, talk, eat. All these memories will be cherished throughout my life, and I feel so blessed to have experienced them with you.

Buggy I hope you have the best 1st birthday ever. I know we don't have much, but what we do have is love, and we have an abundance of that.

Happy birthday baby girl!

3 comments:

  1. Quit trying to make me cry! What beautiful sentiments on such a special day. Happy 1st Birthday, Buggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (sorry bad spelling!)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!! Hope you have another great year full of wonder and love!

    www.familyandlifeinlasvegas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete