Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love ya, babe.

Ah, it's that time of year again. The birds are singing, the trees are blossoming, the pollen is EVERYWHERE and

TORI AND DEAN ARE BACK ON MY TV!



Yes, that deserves all caps. I seriously love those two, and I love their show. I love them. I love Liam. I love Stella. I love their dogs. I love Patsy. I love everything about them.

It's my guilty pleasure. I frickin' love that show. I'm not sure what it is about it. But whatever it is, they have me glued to my tv.

What's your favorite guilty pleasure show?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm new to your blog (via the Bump) and had to comment on this post! I seriously love them too, everything about them, such a great show! Now if I could find time to catch up on the 4 episodes waiting for me on the DVR!

    ReplyDelete