Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

I know, I know, I've been a terrible blogger. We've been super busy with the new house and trying to refinish the floors. Honestly, it's a pain in the ass, but we are trying our hardest.

However, today daddy took off from working on the house to celebrate Easter with the kidlet. She enjoyed herself. He enjoyed himself. Fun was had by all.

We ended up going to my grandma's house and eating some fabulous food. I may or may not have consumed more macaroni and cheese than was needed, but it was necessary. Trust me. Grandma's mac and cheese is divine.










The Bugster really enjoyed her Easter basket. We filled it with an Easter Bunny and some Gerber snacks. It was fun watching her crawl and get all excited over her little basket. It was even more fun to see her freak out and play in the "grass" from her basket. ADORABLE!






We took Buggy outside to chill in the grass for a bit and play. It's been gorgeous here lately, and I really love taking her outside. I think she likes it a bit as well. She was having none of the camera and refused to look at me at all while we were outside. Hard-headed little girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment