Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Raspberries

Apparently, my daughter has learned a new trick. My mom has taught her how to blow raspberries. It's the cutest thing, really. She's all slobbery and drooly and then likes to blow them and cute little bubbles come out and we all laugh, and its so adorable...

...unless its 3 in the morning.

You know, come to think of it, most of the fun new things happen at 3 in the morning. Anyway, I digress.

I was nursing her the other morning and she decided that that moment would be the best moment to show me her new trick. So she got a mouth full of milk, and drool, then popped off the boob, looked at me and grinned a cute gummy grin, then let it rip.

I'm really proud that she's learned a new trick. However, I really didn't need the face full of breastmilk and saliva that was the by-product of said trick. Thanks, Mom!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! And that's what grandma's are for, to teach new things.

    ReplyDelete