Sunday, November 8, 2009

...and then there was blog.

The other night, while lying in bed as the insomnia crept quietly in to our room, I started thinking about life, love and my daughter. I leaned over and watched my daughter as she silently slept in her co-sleeper, oblivious that her poor mother was wide awake and unable to get the few precious hours of sleep that she needed in order to function the next day. However, this didn't bother me as I realized that these moments are all too fleeting and that I should cherish them while they are here, because she won't be little for long. She's already growing too quickly. One day, I'll be able to sleep in again. Of course, by that time, I'll be too old to get any good sleep, but I digress.

So, in a fit of genius, I decided to start this blog which will chronicle all my adventures (and misadventures) of breastfeeding, babywearing, co-sleeping and in general: Mommydom.

1 comment: